For a quick, easy, cheap breakfast or brunch that also happens to be super healthy and tasty, try this egg white omelet. It takes less than 15 minutes, with a handful of ingredients for pennies on the dollar.
Here are the steps:
1. Rinse and quick chop a half handful of parsley and scallions. Set aside.
2. Heat a small skillet on medium-high with a touch of light oil.
3. Mix a half cup of egg whites with coarse salt & pepper, parsley and scallions.
4. Pour mixture into heated skillet and turn heat to medium low.
5. Once edges pull away, sprinkle crumbled Gorgonzola cheese into the mixture and fold one half over the other.
6. Flip once to ensure egg is cooked through.
7. Garnish with parsley and a touch of creamy Gorgonzola on top!