Stop, and breathe. If picking the right gift for the right person is leaving you perplexed, you can relax we’ve got you covered when it comes to getting one more person checked off of that list. The yoga lover. We like to get our ohm on and found some great products to swear by that are unique and eco-friendly.
5) Your yogi can never have too many pair of great pants. The 100% organic cotton Asana pant from Earth Creations is flexible and functional – easily taking them from class to running errands in style.
4) Whether they tote their own yoga mat or borrow the studio’s – this homemade concoction keeps it clean and sanitized without harsh chemicals. Apothecary that kills bacteria. We love it.
3) Made from recycled, sustainable brass is an eco-friendly Lotus flower bracelet. Beautiful and symbolic of the peace and serenity we all seek this time of year – at a price that is hard to beat.
2) For the posterior-conscious downward dog bender is this handmade wrap skirt. The breathable lightweight fabric cuts down on the bulk factor making for an ideal leggings cover up.
1) And of course, yoga is not just for women. For the men who love it and especially those who like to pretend they don’t is the the Brogamat! Disguised as a log (very manly) to easily conceal their mat stash.
We hope these gift ideas bring some goodness and joy by helping you and your yoga lover make their day or holiday a little more green.